Contract Type: Permanent/Ongoing Position Full Time
Applications Close: 25 October 2019
Holy Innocents’ Catholic Primary School is seeking an experienced teacher who is innovative, collaborative and highly skilled in differentiating the curriculum to ensure students achieve their potential.
<p>Applicants must demonstrate their ability to:
</p><p>1. Understand , show witness to and support the values and ethos of the Catholic school and the mission of the Catholic Church.
</p><p>2. Create a nurturing and ordered learning environment which is learner centred, supportive, cooperative and aligned with relevant curriculum policies, documents and practices </p><p>
3. Collaboratively develop and implementing quality curriculum programs and appropriate pedagogy; evaluating their effectiveness; assessing and reporting student progress and learning outcomes; and reporting these to students, parents and the community </p><p>
4. Implement effective, adaptive, inclusive and equitable practices and teaching strategies within the classroom </p><p>
5. Proactively and collaboratively engaging in professional renewal practices to enhance student outcomes </p><p>
6. Work collaboratively with the leadership team, teachers and other staff members in contributing to the professional life of the school </p><p>
7. Design and implement teaching activities that support the participation and learning of students with disability
</p><p>8. Develop teaching activities that incorporate differentiated strategies to meet the needs of students across the full range of abilities
</p><p>9. Integrate ICT into learning and teaching programs </p>
As a Catholic School we are committed to:
Nurturing the Catholic faith and traditions founded on Jesus Christ and His teachings
Providing a motivating, contemporary Australian education that enables all students to achieve their full potential
Inclusive teaching practices that uphold the dignity of each student
Empowering students to make a difference in the world.